We are pleased to announce the international meeting titled "Primordial features and non-Gaussianities (PFNG-2010)" that is to be held at the Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad, India, during December 14-18, 2010.
The meeting will focus on understanding the generation and detection of primordial (both inflationary as well as non/post-inflationary) features and non-Gaussianities. While the first four days (December 14-17, 2010) of the meeting will be dedicated to these topics, the fifth day (i.e. December 18, 2010) will focus on issues in string cosmology.
The web-site for the meeting can be accessed at either of the following URLs:
PFNG-2010 || PFNG-2010
The Scientific Organizing Committee of the meeting consists of:
* Richard Easther (Yale University)
* Alan Heavens (Institute for Astronomy, Edinburgh)
* Eiichiro Komatsu (University of Texas at Austin)
* Juan Maldacena (Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton)
* Jerome Martin, Chair (Institut d'Astrophysique de Paris)
* Subir Sarkar (University of Oxford)
* Tarun Souradeep (IUCAA, Pune)
* Matias Zaldarriaga (Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton)
The program will consist of invited plenary talks and contributed talks as well as posters. Invited plenary speakers include:
* Xingang Chen (DAMTP, University of Cambridge)
* Asantha Cooray (University of California, Irvine)
* Amir Hajian (Princeton University)
* Mark Hindmarsh (University of Sussex)
* Shamit Kachru (KITP, Santa Barbara)
* Liam McAllister (Cornell University)
* Dipak Munshi (Cardiff University)
* Hiranya Peiris (University College, London)
* Christophe Ringeval (Louvain University)
* David Seery (University of Sussex)
* Arman Shafieloo (University of Oxford)
* Eva Silverstein (KITP, Santa Barbara)
* Kendrick Smith (Princeton University), To be confirmed
* Licia Verde (Institute of Cosmological Sciences, Barcelona)
The registration for the meeting is now open, and we welcome contributed talks and posters.
Please visit the web-site or write to us at the address
We would be grateful if you can forward this message to your colleagues, post-docs and students.
We look forward to seeing you at HRI in December 2010.
L. Sriramkumar and Sudhakar Panda.
(On behalf of the Local Organization Committee)